Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to do next?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What to do next?

Not bad, now three good things and no inquiries. I just hit the luv button on Best Buy: Your current credit limit is $2000.00. Your increased credit limit offer is $3200.00. Thanks for the heads up Brammy!
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley Wink NP!!!!

Don't know what your uti is now but with those bumps you should get one heck of an increase in score once they report depending on your overall usage

CONGRATS!!!

Message Edited by Brammy on 11-01-2007 10:33 PM
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Almost doubled my balances tonight, which in turn reduced by credit used from 12% to 6%. I will let these balances hit my report and see what happens, maybe then ask for a CLI from the BP Visa I have. I will keep the board posted. Thanks again.
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

RGordon wrote:
Almost doubled my balances tonight, which in turn reduced by credit used from 12% to 6%. I will let these balances hit my report and see what happens, maybe then ask for a CLI from the BP Visa I have. I will keep the board posted. Thanks again.

Your uti was good to begin with but the higher limits will definitely reflect positively.

LOL! I went from 2k to 2.5 now your limit is what I need because I can't walk out of BB on a mission without almost using 50% of my limit at a a pop.

Message Edited by Brammy on 11-01-2007 10:39 PM
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

How often can you ask BB for the CLI? I have had it almost a year and never asked until now, if it is every 3 or 6 months I need to stay on top of that.
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

About every 3 or 4 months I believe.
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.