cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to do when all the credit card companys think your dead and your really not

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What to do when all the credit card companys think your dead and your really not

To add to the above

The house is for sale and the mortgage payments are being made by his grandparents...
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What to do when all the credit card companys think your dead and your really not

another violation - X2

You asking and him doing -

jburdette321 wrote:
I told him that.. He did it anyway... I made him call crap. 1 after hopping on here and tell them ( im sitting on here as this is going on).... She basicly said it doesnt matter if there dead or not.. She said lots of dead people have credit cards..

Our friend at a local car dealership who can pull actual reports (all three) is getting us reports.. He said that he's not listed as dead any where now.. But the mortgage from his dads house is showing now, along with his dads BofA and Elan Credit Cards...Theres also a fresh hard pull on his report from Crap. 1...... Hmmmm.......  

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am locking this thread-

You can not "pull" someones credit without permission. Dead or alive.  
This is illegal.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.