jburdette321

Re: What to do when all the credit card companys think your dead and your really not

To add to the above

The house is for sale and the mortgage payments are being made by his grandparents...
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

Re: What to do when all the credit card companys think your dead and your really not

another violation - X2

You asking and him doing -

jburdette321 wrote:
I told him that.. He did it anyway... I made him call crap. 1 after hopping on here and tell them ( im sitting on here as this is going on).... She basicly said it doesnt matter if there dead or not.. She said lots of dead people have credit cards..

Our friend at a local car dealership who can pull actual reports (all three) is getting us reports.. He said that he's not listed as dead any where now.. But the mortgage from his dads house is showing now, along with his dads BofA and Elan Credit Cards...Theres also a fresh hard pull on his report from Crap. 1...... Hmmmm.......  

Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

I am locking this thread-

You can not "pull" someones credit without permission. Dead or alive.  
This is illegal.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}