Valued Member
kromix

What to do with BoA Credit Cards??? Close em? Help!

[ Edited ]

So I have no problem closing this card at this point, plenty of other cards and plenty of AAoA etc...  BOA doesn't show me any luv anyways, so what should I do?

I had this card: which no longer exists, and I was sent a replacement card as this cards expiration was up which I don't even see on their site,

it looks like these standard Bank of Americard cards  but says BankAmericard | Rewards     and has WORLD above the MasterCard.

I also have the Merril+ Card (Issued by BOA), these cards USED to be high limits but with my Short Sale 6 years ago they cut me down to $5K on the Merril+ and a mesely $800 on the World MasterCard.

Should I Product Change to something else on the "World MasterCard" anything else worth getting? Or should I just close it out and move the $800 to the Merril+ and call it a day?

I have many other cards Amex's from 1997, NFCU, PenFed all with 15k+ limits, so this card is sock drawered........

Anything exciting from BoA? Or is it worth holding on this card as it's my only "World" Mastercard?

Blogger
HiLine

Re: What to do with BoA Credit Cards??? Close em? Help!

[ Edited ]

I think you should product change to the Better Balance Rewards card, make a small charge and pay in full in each month to earn $100 annually. Feel free to check out my review to see how the card works: http://hiepsfinance.com/2013/03/23/anatomy-of-a-credit-card-bank-of-americas-bankamericard-better-ba... :robotvery-happy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}