cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to do with BoA Credit Cards??? Close em? Help!

tag
kromix
New Contributor

What to do with BoA Credit Cards??? Close em? Help!

So I have no problem closing this card at this point, plenty of other cards and plenty of AAoA etc...  BOA doesn't show me any luv anyways, so what should I do?

I had this card: which no longer exists, and I was sent a replacement card as this cards expiration was up which I don't even see on their site,

it looks like these standard Bank of Americard cards  but says BankAmericard | Rewards     and has WORLD above the MasterCard.

I also have the Merril+ Card (Issued by BOA), these cards USED to be high limits but with my Short Sale 6 years ago they cut me down to $5K on the Merril+ and a mesely $800 on the World MasterCard.

Should I Product Change to something else on the "World MasterCard" anything else worth getting? Or should I just close it out and move the $800 to the Merril+ and call it a day?

I have many other cards Amex's from 1997, NFCU, PenFed all with 15k+ limits, so this card is sock drawered........

Anything exciting from BoA? Or is it worth holding on this card as it's my only "World" Mastercard?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
HiLine
Blogger

Re: What to do with BoA Credit Cards??? Close em? Help!

I think you should product change to the Better Balance Rewards card, make a small charge and pay in full in each month to earn $100 annually. Feel free to check out my review to see how the card works: http://hiepsfinance.com/2013/03/23/anatomy-of-a-credit-card-bank-of-americas-bankamericard-better-ba... Robot Very Happy

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.