Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to do with BofA?!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What to do with BofA?!

@willwar14 wrote:

Update: after about 1 hour of transfers and looong holds. I was told it was unsecured now, and won't be handled by the secured dept now (it will take a few days for their system to update), and I was approved for a 1k CLI, making my CL 1.5k. Last rep I spoke with said she put in a request to remove the AF. and when my account reaches 6 months next month I can call in for a APR reduction.

Your sig is loaded with high limit cards. Why do you even care about this dinky one?

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 12 of 16
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@willwar14 wrote:

Update: after about 1 hour of transfers and looong holds. I was told it was unsecured now, and won't be handled by the secured dept now (it will take a few days for their system to update), and I was approved for a 1k CLI, making my CL 1.5k. Last rep I spoke with said she put in a request to remove the AF. and when my account reaches 6 months next month I can call in for a APR reduction.

Your sig is loaded with high limit cards. Why do you even care about this dinky one?

I'm wondering the same thing.

Message 13 of 16
willwar14
Valued Contributor

@kdm31091 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@willwar14 wrote:

Becuase I hope to eventually grow the card, to a compareable limit as my others.

CH7 FILED: 08/18/2022, DC: 01/23/2023
Message 14 of 16
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@willwar14 wrote:

@kdm31091 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@willwar14 wrote:

Becuase I hope to eventually grow the card, to a compareable limit as my others.

IMO, a card that begins as secured kind of stays with that "stigma" for the life of the account and often it's better to just apply for a new card and get a higher limit that way.

Message 15 of 16
willwar14
Valued Contributor

@kdm31091 wrote:

@willwar14 wrote:

@kdm31091 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@willwar14 wrote:

IMO, a card that begins as secured kind of stays with that "stigma" for the life of the account and often it's better to just apply for a new card and get a higher limit that way.

I have way to many recent INQ and new accounts for BofA to approve a new account, and from what ive seen BofA cards grow so... I'm about to gop into the garden for a few months and let this rest for a while.

CH7 FILED: 08/18/2022, DC: 01/23/2023
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.