cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to do with my Citi Diamond Preferred?

tag
toothgrind3r
Established Contributor

What to do with my Citi Diamond Preferred?

I have no use for it...and since Citi has been treating me well, maybe I should make some use of it and/or the $3400 CL that's sitting on it.

Maybe try for a PC to ThankYou Preferred...and throw some dining on it?

I've got some cards. Some are pretty, some are ugly. Some are more useful than others.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

Re: What to do with my Citi Diamond Preferred?

@toothgrind3r wrote:

I have no use for it...and since Citi has been treating me well, maybe I should make some use of it and/or the $3400 CL that's sitting on it.

I'm planning to PC my Diamond Preffered to Double Cash.  The better question is what to do with Citi Simplicity.  I'm thinking I shall close Simplicity.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@toothgrind3r wrote:

Got any BT offers?

The easydeals isn't too bad and has actually worked out decent for us. Think of it as a "Groupon" variant.

Message 3 of 6
toothgrind3r
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@toothgrind3r wrote:

Got any BT offers?

The easydeals isn't too bad and has actually worked out decent for us. Think of it as a "Groupon" variant.

huh...never really noticed those EasyDeals...not too bad.

But I think I'm gonna try for the ThankYou Preferred PC tomorrow.  Just chatted them, they said it looks like I can, but I need to call them.

I've got some cards. Some are pretty, some are ugly. Some are more useful than others.
Message 4 of 6
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

If you have the double cash, I don't see there is any point to Thank You Preferred (2% in only a few places, and much harder to redeem for full value)

Message 5 of 6
toothgrind3r
Established Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

If you have the double cash, I don't see there is any point to Thank You Preferred (2% in only a few places, and much harder to redeem for full value)

Yeah, I guess you're right, prob not even worth the phone call.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.