cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to do with my Creditonebank card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What to do with my Creditonebank card?

Right after I canceled I was not able to log into my account anymore
Message 31 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes, the same thing happened to me. But, when I tried logging in next day, it allowed.

Can you please check login tomorrow or day after and see if it still blocks you?

Message 32 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oddly enough I can login the mobile site on my phone but when I click full-site I am not able to login on my phone
Message 33 of 45
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Use it as your restaurant card. Do charge on it. Just use it to level tables and scrape dried salsa off of the top
NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 34 of 45
MarvelGTR
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@MarvelGTR wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Good luck cancelling this card. I called them and cancelled the card two weeks ago. They refunded the extra money in my card but till today the account is not closed. I'm thinking of calling them up to understand when the closure will happen.

They'll lure you with 6 months AF waiver, 3 months waiver, so on so forth...don't fall prey to those gimmicks and just CLOSE it !

Poseidon: 

Hmm interesting.... When you find out when the card will actually close, can you share what they tell you? Thanks!

Called them. Strangely, they confirmed that my account is "deactivated" and no longer in use but I can reopen it any time !

The rep also confirmed that no annual fees or any other fees will be applicable as the card is not active. Double checked and said that "the card is closed" Smiley Happy

I don't understand this. I'm able to login to my account, get daily alerts in email on balance, etc.

Is this normal? Has anyone else faced same issue?

Thanks Posiedon:

I canceled my card 3 days ago and I can still log onto my account = / Weird...  Anyways, I just called and confirmed that my account has been closed however, I will still have access to my online account for another 21 days from closing. I guess it takes that many days for the systems to realize.... So I guess Posiedon, you will have to wait another week before you can't sign on anymore. They also mentioned that a hard letter will be sent out via post mail which I will receive one week from next Monday. Did you receive yours yet?

FICO 08/09: EX 826/822 EQ 857/850 TU 814/815

CC's: Platinum Amex NPSL | QS Visa 78K | Amazon 30K | CSP 20K | USAA 20K | Costco Citi Card 43.6K | Discover IT 23.6K | Cash + 10K |

Utilization: 3%

Total credit line: 225.2K
Message 35 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MarvelGTR wrote:

They also mentioned that a hard letter will be sent out via post mail which I will receive one week from next Monday. Did you receive yours yet?

Yes, I received my letter a week back.

Message 36 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Don't look back. Certain relationships should never be rekindled. This is one of those relationships.

Message 37 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Do you have an acetylene torch handy?

THIS.  I was going to say burn that ****** to the ground.

Message 38 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well a week has gone by I still haven't received a letter in the mail about closing the account, the online rep said I'll still be able to login for months which I don't get. I will keep us updated if it actually gets closed. I bet the card still works

Message 39 of 45
Broke_Triathlete
Valued Contributor

Glad you closed the card. Make 2-3 copies of the letter you receive that they closed the card with a $0 balance. Then, tie up the card and burn it while your other 2 cards are watching as a warning to not F&%k with you. LOL

Personal:

Business:

Message 40 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.