Did you mean: 

What to do???????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What to do???????

@Anonymous wrote:

@dangphuocloc72 wrote:
Smiley Happy Check your CR . they already been post new account add in your CR .

Message Edited by dangphuocloc72 on 09-21-2007 08:55 PM

what do you mean ??

Some banks when you cancel with in 24 hours report the account updated and closed.. Maybe that what dangphuocloc72 was describing?
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh ok but that was not my case !! Crap1 is history to me.........
Message 12 of 14
dangphuocloc72
Frequent Contributor

My mom she apply Capital one online , it was approve , then they say :she needs fax her DL ... she don't like it , she call them cancel the card 3 ... 4 time finally they cancel , She never have the card . This month I just chech her CR . it been there account # and CL .... I just dispute for her on EX . That what I mean , they already add in you Cr . You check your CR you'll see what I mean . ( one month later )
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dangphuocloc72 wrote:
My mom she apply Capital one online , it was approve , then they say :she needs fax her DL ... she don't like it , she call them cancel the card 3 ... 4 time finally they cancel , She never have the card . This month I just chech her CR . it been there account # and CL .... I just dispute for her on EX . That what I mean , they already add in you Cr . You check your CR you'll see what I mean . ( one month later )

Oh I see. This person was canceling an older card already reporting. Sounds like they have had the card for a while now. But yes you are correct. They can report new accounts with in days before activation.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.