Did you mean: 

What to do?

tag
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: What to do?

@Closingracer99 wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

Personally I would do nothing yet, unless for some reason you need more CL on one of the cards.  A real decision point comes when the CSP fee becomes due and you need to decide whether to keep it then.  So at that point you might to decide to close and move its CL to other cards, so I would really wait till nearer then.  And, if it turns out the CSP is really useful and you want to keep, you might want to transfer CL to it.   But at present you don't know, so I wouldn't do anything!

The AF is worth it to keep the card for the metal design Smiley Happy 

They all say that. It's such a dream card!! *googly eyes* lol

Message 11 of 12
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: What to do?

@KennyRS wrote:

@Closingracer99 wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

Personally I would do nothing yet, unless for some reason you need more CL on one of the cards.  A real decision point comes when the CSP fee becomes due and you need to decide whether to keep it then.  So at that point you might to decide to close and move its CL to other cards, so I would really wait till nearer then.  And, if it turns out the CSP is really useful and you want to keep, you might want to transfer CL to it.   But at present you don't know, so I wouldn't do anything!

The AF is worth it to keep the card for the metal design Smiley Happy 

They all say that. It's such a dream card!! *googly eyes* lol

I think its an really good starter card for first travel card imo. I don't think any card out there is must have. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.