Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to expect and what to apply for

tag
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

Re: What to expect and what to apply for

Hi Ken,

Just wanted to say, "WOW" and "CONGRATULATIONS"!!! You did a bang up job!! Whooo Hoooo!

[4/23] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 5, TU 1. AoOA=14.8y, AoYA=9m.
TCL $618K: Personal $512K, Business $106K.
Message 51 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Only because of reading your posts, Tx John's and more. I must be on a roll since I just opened about 5 weeks ago a new Macy's account online with a 500 limit, called while I picked up the TV control and poof they upped the limit  to 1200. (Capital One which I have had in perfect standing for 3 years ) stated no customer initiated cli's period! The back door numbers listed here are so great, everyone I have tried someone picks up within 3 rings and have an American sound to the voice. Did you read my experience with having anonymous call rejection? If you have it on your phone when you do online instant approval applications (that is all I have done) some companies verify your number and call it. It will get rejected and then the app goes from approved to just sitting in a pile!

Message 52 of 53
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Did you read my experience with having anonymous call rejection? If you have it on your phone when you do online instant approval applications (that is all I have done) some companies verify your number and call it. It will get rejected and then the app goes from approved to just sitting in a pile!

Yes, I did read it. Never knew about this feature on the home phone. 

Again, Congrats!!!

[4/23] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 5, TU 1. AoOA=14.8y, AoYA=9m.
TCL $618K: Personal $512K, Business $106K.
Message 53 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.