Frequent Contributor
ocheosa

Re: What to expect and what to apply for

Hi Ken,

Just wanted to say, "WOW" and "CONGRATULATIONS"!!! You did a bang up job!! Whooo Hoooo!

01/04/10 TU 778 EQ 731
08/05/09 TU 762 EQ 722
02/12/09 TU 722 EQ 704 EX 690
EQ sensitive to inqs & student loan.
Valued Member
keninmiami

Only because of reading your posts, Tx John's and more. I must be on a roll since I just opened about 5 weeks ago a new Macy's account online with a 500 limit, called while I picked up the TV control and poof they upped the limit  to 1200. (Capital One which I have had in perfect standing for 3 years ) stated no customer initiated cli's period! The back door numbers listed here are so great, everyone I have tried someone picks up within 3 rings and have an American sound to the voice. Did you read my experience with having anonymous call rejection? If you have it on your phone when you do online instant approval applications (that is all I have done) some companies verify your number and call it. It will get rejected and then the app goes from approved to just sitting in a pile!

Frequent Contributor
ocheosa

keninmiami wrote:

Did you read my experience with having anonymous call rejection? If you have it on your phone when you do online instant approval applications (that is all I have done) some companies verify your number and call it. It will get rejected and then the app goes from approved to just sitting in a pile!

Yes, I did read it. Never knew about this feature on the home phone. 

Again, Congrats!!!

01/04/10 TU 778 EQ 731
08/05/09 TU 762 EQ 722
02/12/09 TU 722 EQ 704 EX 690
EQ sensitive to inqs & student loan.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}