JD_1983

What util does US Bank tolerate before AA?

I currently have a US Bank CC account, at approximately 52% utilization. What utilization level will US Bank tolerate before initiating AA (CLD, ratejack, etc.)?

I have not had any problems with them in the past but want to avoid AA while I pay down my balance.

Thanks,

JD

Frequent Contributor
illtakecreditforthat

Re: What util does US Bank tolerate before AA?

Your US Bank credit utilization would just be one factor in determining AA.  From talking with a loan officer, they would look (actually computer program would look) at your overall credit profile.  Important factors would be:  TOTAL UTIL ON ALL CARDS; ANY DERGOS IN YOUR CREDIT REPORT; UNUSUAL INCREASE IN UTIL; RECENT INQUIRIES; NEW CREDIT ACCOUNTS.

Its still prudent to keep low UTIL on all cards in this environment

I want PATIENCE...and I want it NOW

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}