cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What was the LARGEST one time transaction you made with a credit/charge card?

tag
kyralynn4323

Re: What was the LARGEST one time transaction you made with a credit/charge card?

I would say 5K (Many times)  I would never make a big purchase on a credit card unless it was a promo with 0% or I would use it for points and pay off write away. Intrest charges is what put people in debt.

Message 141 of 149
Cookie2120987
Frequent Contributor

Re: What was the LARGEST one time transaction you made with a credit/charge card?

I charged $798 for my TV aNd paid in full the next day, on the other hand with a 0% intrest a charged a nice Bushmaster rifle for a little over $850 Smiley Happy
Message 142 of 149
Anonymous
Not applicable

just short of $10k for a car spread over 2 CCs as back in the day my limits were not high enough yet. Transferred the money back to the CCs from the car savings fund the same day.
Message 143 of 149
Adrenolin
Established Member

Car, $17k paid off within a year before interest hit.

Recently, an engagement ring, $9500 PIF

Message 144 of 149
Anonymous
Not applicable

Care Credit for a $600 vet bill for my sister's cat that she is slowly paying me back for. I'm actually going to BT it since the 0% APR is about to run out and I don't want her to have to pay the deferred interest.

Right now, I'm booking a trip to the East Coast which will be ~$1000 by the time I'm done between flights, ground transportation, and meals. The flight is already PIF. Everything else will be paid off in a month or so after incurring the expense although as much as possible will be paid that month.

Message 145 of 149
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will be $1575 on the CSP in 2 weeks to pay off the balance for the high stakes fantasy football draft in Vegas in September Smiley Happy

Message 146 of 149
Anonymous
Not applicable

$1350 on my Discover IT to pay for a party bus for a wine tasting event. Got 5% cash back for ground transportation. Paid in full immediately after collecting from my friends, so I actually came out about $65 ahead!

Message 147 of 149
padme
Established Contributor

stupid me.. bought a car or two on ebay.. gotta stop doing that.. $5k for a rust free civic from texas

Message 148 of 149
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I just made my largest purchase about two hours ago. I bought myself a college class ring for the low low price of $300.

my class ring was a 900. paid in cash installments tho.

Message 149 of 149
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.