Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What would happen if ...

tag
dalebb
Valued Contributor

Re: What would happen if ...

@LS2982 wrote:

Let me app for a prime card with 60-70 INQ's.......They'd kick it back with C'MON MAN!!!!!!! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 13
Juan123
Established Contributor

@dalebb wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

Let me app for a prime card with 60-70 INQ's.......They'd kick it back with C'MON MAN!!!!!!! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

i lol'd

Starting Score: 575 (As Of Early 2011)
Current Score: TU: 767 EQ: 732 EX; 742 (As Of Feb 2012)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Long way to go ^_^
Message 12 of 13
android01
Valued Contributor

@Red1Blue wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

Concord is proof that very rarely to INQ come into a problem with getting approved for more credit... I personally think INQ should always be overlooked... Sparkletts Water Delivery pulled a hard, Time Warner Cable Pulled a Hard, Apartment... Moving is a disaster on INQ!!!!!

You don't usually move every day but still if all these companies want to keep pulling our credit, they should not count in our score or taken into consideration for new apps.

I probably have 60 or 70 inq's on my EX and I am not sure how many I have on my EQ.

Yikes!  I'm pretty sure why you had such trouble with AMEX wanting to F/R you every year!  Smiley Surprised

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.