What would you do?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What would you do?

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats very nice... 

And the winner is... Pizza... tell her whats shes won Bob - errr - Drew... lol

She has won an all inclusive grand tour of "Chase Headquarters". She will also get to see their computer and secret algorithm. A two night stay at Motel 6, and a round trip Choo Choo train ride.

Message 11 of 25
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Approved $18,900.00!

Yeah!

bang!  that is how it's done...congrats.  nice addition to your quiver + 59K is a nice little +

Message 12 of 25
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Congrats!  Also the 16.99% is currently the lowest listed range for the CSP, so it's not like they were offering it to you with a high APR relative to the card.  The APR creep is really starting to show now.  I used to consider my Freedom to be low-APR "for a non-credit union card," but even it is up to 14.99% now.

Message 13 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Congrats!  Also the 16.99% is currently the lowest listed range for the CSP, so it's not like they were offering it to you with a high APR relative to the card.  The APR creep is really starting to show now.  I used to consider my Freedom to be low-APR "for a non-credit union card," but even it is up to 14.99% now.

My lowest is my DCU at 9.50%.

Message 14 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bourgogne wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Approved $18,900.00!

Yeah!

bang!  that is how it's done...congrats.  nice addition to your quiver + 59K is a nice little +

Thanks!

?? "quiver + 59K is a nice little +??

Message 15 of 25
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@bourgogne wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Approved $18,900.00!

Yeah!

Thanks!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quiver  as in addition to your other cards.  59K as in bonus points

Message 16 of 25
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Well, yeah the CU part of that would be credit union.  Are you in the Pru elevator again today?  Smiley Tongue

Message 17 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bourgogne wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@bourgogne wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Approved $18,900.00!

Yeah!

Thanks!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quiver  as in addition to your other cards.  59K as in bonus points

Well stupid ME! Duh.... Thanks bourgogne!!

Message 18 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Well, yeah the CU part of that would be credit union.  Are you in the Pru elevator again today?  Smiley Tongue

Had lunch at top of the hub! Now on my way home to Plainville...Yeah, also forgot to take my Adderall, so my ADD was in full swing today. Thanks for bearing with me. 

Message 19 of 25
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@bourgogne wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@bourgogne wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Approved $18,900.00!

Yeah!

Thanks!

Well stupid ME! Duh.... Thanks bourgogne!!

18.9, not that stupid.  lets start a pool, I bet your risk score is 736, post the result when you get the card.  have a great weekend when it comes

Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.