Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What would you get rid of?

tag
crosbyk1
Frequent Contributor

Re: What would you get rid of?

I think that is what I will do. Then my plan is to go for a discover card or something from BOA. Also does any one know if the chase card can be changed to a regular card? Will i ever be able to combine chase and WaMu to make one decent size cl?

Starting Score: 744
Current Score: 744
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 20
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Some Chase co-branded cards can be converted; some can't.

They keep telling me that my Chase Borders Visa can't be changed. Smiley Sad Not the end of the world; it's a great card for a co-brand.

The problem with a lot of co-branded cards is that the sponsoring store (or airline or whatever) makes it part of the deal that the card can't be swapped out.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 12 of 20
crosbyk1
Frequent Contributor

Fender what is a good CU to go with? Thanks every one for the help...

Starting Score: 744
Current Score: 744
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 20
oracles
Valued Contributor

i would do a search on here for cu

but also you can google these : 

Alliant

Patelco

Nasa

Justice Federal CU

Pentagon Federal CU

a local CU around your way

Message 14 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU is good if you qualify for membership, real easy to get credit with them, and nice CL.
Message 15 of 20
oracles
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
NFCU is good if you qualify for membership, real easy to get credit with them, and nice CL.

Fender, how i would love to qualify for NFCU lol why oh why can i not be able to get into NFCU Smiley Very Happy

Message 16 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you want it that bad, join the army!!

hmm.. dont want it that bad huh?   =P

Message 17 of 20
oracles
Valued Contributor

Actually i wanted to but unfortunately family sitiuations came about and family comes first. I was in ROTC in high school. I really wanted to attend military school but once again family come first. Today, i unfortunately don't want to admit it but i am too old to join now lolSmiley SurprisedSmiley SadSmiley Very Happy

But nonetheless i am happy with what GOD has brought me through and have now.

Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

My sister and her boyfriend moved in with us for a few months, I found out my sisters boyfriend was in the navy, and had an NFCU account.  I then found out that room-mates are eligible to join, and viola!  Go find you a NFCU member and have them move in with ya!!   Smiley Wink

Message 19 of 20
oracles
Valued Contributor

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.