Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What would you want in your credit card resume

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What would you want in your credit card resume

Agreed, even if traveling once or twice a year domestically at most, the lounge access won't be accessible really to me since not many airports have lounges, and all the other perks of the platinum are also available on the reserve. I never use Uber, and I'll probably never use it for booking hotel stays (even though I really wanted to take advantage of the SPG Gold status, although I have worked at Starwood locations and know that the real money is in the Platinum status only immediately available to Centurion holders) so admittedly it was the social status of the card that attracted me to it.

Ironic, I've been reading a lot about financial intelligence and investing, and I'm doing exactly the opposite of what I was doing before my CC craze (showing off) so, I have my answer! Lol thank you all. This forum is a godsend.
Message 61 of 74
Cashbackjunky
Established Contributor

What credit card issuer should be in everyone's profile?!?

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I think it'll be fun for everyone to chime in with what they feel is the best card companies to have in your profile.

The criteria could be because of the rewards, customer service or maybe just the "status" that may come with a certain card issuer.

Let me know what issuer you think other lenders like to see in your CR.

Conversely, what issuers should people stay away from and why?

Let's have some fun!

Cheers!
AmEx Blue Cash Preferred - $20k | | AmEx Cash Magnet - $20k | | Apple Card - $29k | | BofA Customized Cash - $96k | | BofA Customized Cash - $25k | | BofA Unlimited Cash - $30k | | CapOne Quicksilver - $16.25k | | CapOne Venture - $30k | | Chase Amazon - $26.7k | | Chase Freedom Unlimited - $24k | | Chase Freedom - $16k | | Chase Freedom Flex - $41k | | Citi Custom Cash - $17.9k | | Citi Rewards+ - $15.4k | | Discover It Cash Back - $18k | | Discover It Cash Back - $21.3k | |Discover It Travel - $14.5k | | Elan Max Cash Preferred- $15k | | PayPal Cashback Mastercard - $20k | | PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature - $12.5k | | PenFed Power Cash - $12.5k | | Synchrony Discount Tire Card - $25k | | Wells Fargo Autograph - $25k
837 INQ:
836 INQ:
825 INQ:

TCL: $571.05k CCs:23 AAoA: 6yr 1mo Util: ~1% Derog: 0

Mortgage: $215.1k Sonata Lease: $1.3k Palisade: $23.8k
Message 62 of 74
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What credit card issuer should be in everyone's profile?!?

This post is still active and in fact just a few positions below yours.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/What-would-you-want-in-your-credit-card-resume/td-p/496...

Message 63 of 74
Cashbackjunky
Established Contributor

Re: What credit card issuer should be in everyone's profile?!?

Thanks!
AmEx Blue Cash Preferred - $20k | | AmEx Cash Magnet - $20k | | Apple Card - $29k | | BofA Customized Cash - $96k | | BofA Customized Cash - $25k | | BofA Unlimited Cash - $30k | | CapOne Quicksilver - $16.25k | | CapOne Venture - $30k | | Chase Amazon - $26.7k | | Chase Freedom Unlimited - $24k | | Chase Freedom - $16k | | Chase Freedom Flex - $41k | | Citi Custom Cash - $17.9k | | Citi Rewards+ - $15.4k | | Discover It Cash Back - $18k | | Discover It Cash Back - $21.3k | |Discover It Travel - $14.5k | | Elan Max Cash Preferred- $15k | | PayPal Cashback Mastercard - $20k | | PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature - $12.5k | | PenFed Power Cash - $12.5k | | Synchrony Discount Tire Card - $25k | | Wells Fargo Autograph - $25k
837 INQ:
836 INQ:
825 INQ:

TCL: $571.05k CCs:23 AAoA: 6yr 1mo Util: ~1% Derog: 0

Mortgage: $215.1k Sonata Lease: $1.3k Palisade: $23.8k
Message 64 of 74
Anonymous
Not applicable

I want the Hello Kitty credit card in my portfolio, just because. 

Chris.

hellokitty.png

Message 65 of 74
Anonymous
Not applicable

Who offers Hello Kitty credit cards ?

Which banks ?

Message 66 of 74
Anonymous
Not applicable

Other than getting my cap1 to gradute and pc to a quicksilver, and my disco to graduate and good CLI's on my those and my navy card (maybe add the navy amex depending on rewards)  The only card left i want to have now is the BCE for the 3% food and 2% gas.  then i'm done with getting new cards as far as what is offered currently.  not really a fan of store cards, and i've been lucky even tho i'm rebuilding still to not have to get a sub-prime card.

Message 67 of 74
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Who offers Hello Kitty credit cards ?

Which banks ?

https://www.sanrio.com/pages/sanrio-visa-reward-card

UMB Bank.  Never heard of 'em.

Also, see:

Chase Sapphire Preferred vs the Hello Kitty Visa Platinum Reward Card - Which is Better?

Chris.

Message 68 of 74
minski
Established Contributor

I read about the Hello Kitty cards but this time I am with you. 

I want it! Just because. I have no use for points to spend on Hello Kitty merchandise but I think it'd give me a bit of pleasure to look at it and to show it off to my friends. Smiley Very Happy

I don't know if I'd ever use it though. lol. I prefer cash rewards. So tempting. 

Which card design would you choose? I like them all but I'd say 1) Hello Kitty face in pink 2) Hello Kitty in red or 3) My Melody are currently leading in preferences. 

Message 69 of 74
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I would like to know which credit card companys do you guys prefer to have in your credit card portfolio ?

I know that all credit card companies are not created equil and I am interested in your opinions on this topic.

Which companies look the best to potential creditors ?

A Loan officer at Wells Fargo recently told me that (Wells Fargo) credit cards are like eating at an expensive resturant,

and that Capital One credit cards were like eating at Mcdonalds !

What companies would you put at the top of your list to have in your wallet if you were putting together a resume !

1. That Wells Fargo lackey is full of baloney; Wells Fargo isn't at the top of anyone's list. Cap One and Wells Fargo both suck in my opinion.

2. As to what's at the top of one's list, it depends on what you are looking for.  At the top of my list are credit union cards and credit lines.

3. If you're looking for prestige and travel benefits, probably Chase and Amex, depending on whether Amex MR's or Chase UR's have more value to you.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 70 of 74
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.