cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whatever happened to the "Sleigh Center"?

tag
pattycake
Established Contributor

Whatever happened to the "Sleigh Center"?

This was a stickied thread to encourage FICO'ers to hold off on apping for more credit.  Now it's somewhere way at the bottom.  

I found it to be very useful, perhaps the newbies will, too? 

pattycake's FICOs: 6/2/10 - TU: 708; EX: ???; EQ: 749
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Whatever happened to the "Sleigh Center"?

There was a big clean-up of the stickies, as they were threatening to take over the entire first screen, lol, but we can revive it for a while and see if it builds up some momentum.

In my not-quite-two years in the forums, we've had four of these sort of mutual support stickies, all of which collapse when the originating member(s) suddenly go on a wild app spree. Smiley Very Happy

But you're right, it's useful to let the new members read through.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 6
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Glad my spree was non-appy! That way I can remain HJF (happy, joyous and free) without guilt!

(One of these days when I get up the energy I will have to post the tale of my "non-appy spree".)

Message Edited by creditwherecreditisdue on 07-21-2009 03:47 PM
Message 3 of 6
pattycake
Established Contributor

hauling - you rock, and are one of my fave mods, I don't care what Timothy says about you.  

Did I tell you you're awesome???? 

pattycake's FICOs: 6/2/10 - TU: 708; EX: ???; EQ: 749
Message 4 of 6
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@pattycake wrote:

hauling - you rock, and are one of my fave mods, I don't care what Timothy says about you.  

What she said: lololololol !
Message 5 of 6
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

pattycake wrote:

Smiley Very Happy Hey, Timothy adopted me as his big sis back in the day. If he starts smarting off again, I'm going to have to hunt him down and whump him. Smiley Wink

I suppose the link to the thread would help, for those who don't know what "stickied" means (= it's up at the top):

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=creditcard&thread.id=7348
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.