Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Whats better capital 1 or BOA

yes
Message 21 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Secured cards generally do not give CLI increases unless you put in more money. In the case of BofA, they do ultimately graduate to unsecured cards, which do grant CLIs. Just make sure you're never late and you don't screw up elsewhere, and you should be graduated to unsecured in 6 to 12 months (maybe 14 to 16 if your credit started out really bad).
Message 22 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

once againe thanks for all the help ima just print the form and send it out with a check and well cross my fingers i will get approve. Smiley Happy
Message 23 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well i just called BOA and they told me that they have another card wich is the 99/500 and they also have the fully secure card wich is the one i was originaly talking about. Do anyone knows wich one is bether or are they both preatty much the same?
Message 24 of 34
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

The 99/500 is better but you have to be declined for there platinum plus visa and be offered the 99/500, you can't just apply for it.
Message 25 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

so i might take a risk of them offering me one or not right? cause i think ill get denied for that platinum plus card and lets say they dont offer me that 99/500 card then i will have to go and apply for that fully secure card and then that will be two credit pull Smiley Very Happy
Message 26 of 34
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

correct!
Message 27 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

hmm i am a risk taker, i think im might just go online and apply for that visa platinum card and hope for the best, and if they dont offer it i guess i will jus wait a few month and apply for that fully secure card.
Message 28 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

creditaddict you sure is the visa platinum plus card? or is it any card?
Message 29 of 34
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

It may be any, but I was under the impression it was the visa plat. plus.
Message 30 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.