cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whats so special about the marvel card? Other than superheroes on it...

tag
JediNeo
Frequent Contributor

Re: Whats so special about the marvel card? Other than superheroes on it...

Does "digital entertainment" cover streaming services (Netflix, Hulu, HBONow)?

NFCU Cash Rewards | CSP | Freedom Unlimited | WalMart MC | Target Red MC | Citi Costco | AMEX BCE
Message 11 of 16
JediNeo
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Cmon! The new Spiderman Movie that just came out today is awesome! Need I say more.....Spiderman Marvel Card! lol

The new movie is awesome. So glad to have Spidey in the MCU. This is design I would get should I apply.

NFCU Cash Rewards | CSP | Freedom Unlimited | WalMart MC | Target Red MC | Citi Costco | AMEX BCE
Message 12 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Bonus hunters would probably stay away from it but for us average joes, its actuslly a pretty cool card to have. Sure 3% is only 1% more than 2% and its not a 5% but i dont care. I still get something back for my spend when using it to eat out and something is better than nothing. Of course youll get your well theres this and that that gives you this and that but hey for a card that is cool looking, especially for us Marvel fans , and a card that can help you get above 5k or more. to help with your profile and utilization, and sp to boot, im glad for it. Thats my opinion and im stickin to itSmiley Wink Team AvengersSmiley Happy
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP, this is the card I suggested that you get because you wanted a MC/VC. This was after you said you were not going to apply for anything more for two years. You didn't want Cap1 because of the triple pull.

Did you apply for the Marvel?

Message 14 of 16
Gregory1776
Valued Contributor

Its under consideration! No idea what i want to get yet... Thanks. 😊

Message 15 of 16
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

@Gregory1776 wrote:

Its under consideration! No idea what i want to get yet... Thanks. 😊

If you don't spend alot on entertainment and just want a Synchrony MC/VS, if you have a PayPal account I suggest the Sync new 2% Cashback card, 2% on every purchase, no limit. I don't spend much on entertainment, and never was a comic book fan even as a kid. I've never seen a Spiderman movie, zero interest, from the trailers it just looks silly to me. So I jumped on the PayPal 2% Cashback card. I get 3% on groceries, 3% on gas, plus Discover 5% categories, so a 2% card is great for non category spend.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.