cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whats with the Chase Freedom Auto CLI's....

tag
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Whats with the Chase Freedom Auto CLI's....

I was strolling through the credit approvals section ( I really need to stay out of there...ooohhsssaaaaa finger genie I shall not click apply now for 7 more months ) and there seems to be several Chase Freedom Auto CLI's listed there within the last couple days...is Chase sick at the tummy, or are they trying to loosen up a bit?

Seems they are hard on SP auto cli's.

What is happening?

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
driftless
Valued Contributor

Re: Whats with the Chase Freedom Auto CLI's....

I posted in the Garden Club, not the approval section, that I received a healthy auto CLI on my Freedom this week as well.
CSR | Amex Platinum | EDP | QS (2)
Amex Blue Business Plus
Message 2 of 9
CatOfSpades
Frequent Contributor

I've always gotten regular SP CLIs from Chase. 

♠Queen of Spades♠
Apple Card MC $10,000
BofA Cash Rewards VS $10,000
5/3 Cash/Back WEMC $10,000
Discover IT $7,500
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

For me personally I chalked it up to my account hitting the one year mark. But, I've also seen some of the posts and not everyone hit the one year mark.
Message 4 of 9
EdMan63
Established Contributor

I remember when I got one back in September of 2015, several others got them at the same time so they must periodically review accounts do do CLI. My account was 6 months old at the time. 

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

They bumped me up $3200 the other day. Must be Christmas in July.

Message 6 of 9
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I only got a SP increase after having the card like 4 or 5 months. Nada since!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
For me personally I chalked it up to my account hitting the one year mark. But, I've also seen some of the posts and not everyone hit the one year mark.

Mine hit the one year mark in May. No joy for me.

Message 8 of 9
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

I have had my Freedom for 9 Months and I have not gotten J....I always run it up and PIF...oh well maybe it is because my CH 13 is still reporting.

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.