cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whats your most favorite/used credit card?

tag
ccdmndkut

Re: Whats your most favorite/used credit card?

@flawesome wrote:

@ccdmndkut wrote:

Amex BCP. Not sure if it's best but I feel like I need to make up for the AF. 

If you are just trying to earn the fee back with maybe a little extra, why not ask for a product change and make it a regular BC card?

The 6% at supermarkets and 3% for gas justifies the AF but I find myself using it as my go to card because of the AF. If I'm paying for it I feel that have to use it Smiley Frustrated

EQ = 725 | TU = 720 | EX = 734
Message 51 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

@flawesome wrote:

Sallie Mae by a long shot.

My Chase freedom and Discover card see the least use(aside from the Better Balance card). They will only come out of the sock drawer when they beat out the AARP card for a quater.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Sallie Mae rules all. By the way, substitute Amex Fidelity with Citi Double Cash and the credit cards you have I either have myself or are on my immediate wish list!

Message 52 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@flawesome wrote:

Sallie Mae by a long shot.

My Chase freedom and Discover card see the least use(aside from the Better Balance card). They will only come out of the sock drawer when they beat out the AARP card for a quater.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Sallie Mae rules all. By the way, substitute Amex Fidelity with Citi Double Cash and the credit cards you have I either have myself or are on my immediate wish list!

+1

It's cut into the wife's CSP spend.

Message 53 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.