Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When Baddies drop off

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

When Baddies drop off

I have 4 Baddies showing in credit reports. They were the 4 credit cards included in my bakruptcy 5+ years ago. Will my FICO scores improve when these drop off the 3 major CRA's records?
Thanks!
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: When Baddies drop off

Anybody?
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

beenthere wrote:
I have 4 Baddies showing in credit reports. They were the 4 credit cards included in my bakruptcy 5+ years ago. Will my FICO scores improve when these drop off the 3 major CRA's records?
Thanks!

Yes.  That's why they're called "baddies."

Message Edited by cheddar on 02-18-2008 05:31 PM
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you. The reason I was asking is that those 4 baddies/credit cards were the entire guts of my BK. When they drop off at 7 years I will have a spottless record.....except the words Chapter 7 at the end of an otherwise excellent report. Unfortunately, that will be at the bottom of those otherwise wonderful reports for 3 more years. Smiley Indifferent
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

beenthere wrote:
Thank you. The reason I was asking is that those 4 baddies/credit cards were the entire guts of my BK. When they drop off at 7 years I will have a spottless record.....except the words Chapter 7 at the end of an otherwise excellent report. Unfortunately, that will be at the bottom of those otherwise wonderful reports for 3 more years. Smiley Indifferent

Well, even though you will still have the PR, the fewer delinquent/derog accounts you show, the better.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is PR?
I'm in excellent shape now. I landed a great job 10 weeks after my BK and I haven't looked back. I haven't aquired a baddie sense the BK and see no reason to expect any in the future. I'm by-the-book right now and going for the top.
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

PR= Public Record

beenthere wrote:
What is PR?
I'm in excellent shape now. I landed a great job 10 weeks after my BK and I haven't looked back. I haven't aquired a baddie sense the BK and see no reason to expect any in the future. I'm by-the-book right now and going for the top.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh! Oh...that! Smiley Indifferent
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.