Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When WaMu reports?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

When WaMu reports?

Does anyone know when WaMu updates the CRAs? We're making lots of purchases on our new WaMu card (which hasn't reported to the CRAs at all yet - but we've only had it for a month) and paying'em off a few days later, but it would be nice to know the actual date.

Do they tend to report on the statement date? Last biz day of the month? First biz day? Anyone know? Smiley Happy

In fact, considering how important utilization is to our FICOs, it might even be a good thread to start and perhaps sticky!
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
My2cents
Regular Contributor

Re: When WaMu reports?

They report on the day when your new statement is cut.  This can be found on the WaMu site under the Transaction History tab and it would say "balance as of 11/xx/2008".  You should also look at the other months

to see if WaMu is consistant with the same report date.  However it takes an additional 8 days for the CRA(Eq-EX-TU) to post the information so if you are looking to see how your usage has affected your score, you should wait 8 days after your statement has cut before you buy new scores. 

I hope I have answered your question.

Fellow Forumer My2centsSmiley Wink

700 Club Member
Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
My2cents
Regular Contributor

They report on the day when your new statement is cut.  This can be found on the WaMu site under the Transaction History tab and it would say "balance as of 11/xx/2008".  You should also look at the other months

to see if WaMu is consistant with the same report date.  However it takes an additional 8 days for the CRA(Eq-EX-TU) to post the information so if you are looking to see how your usage has affected your score, you should wait 8 days after your statement has cut before you buy new scores. 

I hope I have answered your question.

Fellow Forumer My2centsSmiley Wink

700 Club Member
Message 2 of 4
Uniqua
Established Contributor

Wonderin, it took 2 months before it finally reported to the CRBs for my WaMu Visa.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you My2! Thank you, Uniqua!! Smiley Happy

Ya'll have laid my worries to rest!! Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.