Established Member
rmbrown

When Will Credit Report Reflect Account Paid In Full?

Last month, I paid off a credit card (formerly WaMu, now Chase) that had a balance of $2000.00 since "high use of revolving credit" was a ding on my score.  As of today, my credit report still shows I owe that much--how long can I expect before my report is updated to show that bill paid off?
Senior Contributor
UpUpUp

Re: When Will Credit Report Reflect Account Paid In Full?

Should be within a few days of your statement cutting. The banks report the statement date typically and with Chase mine credit report always updates within a few days from the statement date. Make sure you haven't used the card again since you paid off the balance or it will update to the new balance on the card and you won't get credit for paying it down like you have.
Established Member
rmbrown

Re: When Will Credit Report Reflect Account Paid In Full?

Thank you!  I guess it will be within a few weeks then.  I just get so anxious about these things. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}