Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When can I CLI again? Discover and BCP.

tag
afjock21
Valued Member

When can I CLI again? Discover and BCP.

Just got a phone CLI with Discover less than three months ago and a BCP CLI online less than three months ago.

I WANT MORE CLI!! I NEED MORE CLI!!!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
HiLine
Blogger

Re: When can I CLI again? Discover and BCP.

Message 2 of 9
afjock21
Valued Member

BCP 1K DISCOVER 6500

Message 3 of 9
SwampSystems
Frequent Contributor

Discover and Amex make you wait 6 months

Message 4 of 9
afjock21
Valued Member

@SwampSystems wrote:

i've been reading people getting CLI at 61 days.. what gives? i'm just at 61 days today LOL

Message 5 of 9
SwampSystems
Frequent Contributor

@afjock21 wrote:

@SwampSystems wrote:

i've been reading people getting CLI at 61 days.. what gives? i'm just at 61 days today LOL

61 days is the minimum you have to wait to request your first CLI on a new account. After that you can only get one every 6 months.

Message 6 of 9
afjock21
Valued Member

@SwampSystems wrote:

@afjock21 wrote:

@SwampSystems wrote:

61 days is the minimum you have to wait to request your first CLI on a new account. After that you can only get one every 6 months.

Great hey thanks so much. Just another thing.. i had blue cash then upgraded to bcp and did a CLI a couple months ago.. i still qualify for 61day cli right?

Message 7 of 9
SnackTrader
Valued Contributor

Your statement directly contradicts what SwampSystems posted. "First CLI" does not mean every CLI.

In My Wallet: Amex BCP (12/12) $50,000, Chase Freedom (12/12) $16,500, Cap1 Quicksilver (6/12) $14,000, Barclaycard Rewards (5/13) $10,500, Citi Prestige (4/16) $30,000

Last App: June 27, 2015
Message 8 of 9
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

Keep in mind that American Express, for whatever reason, is six months per card holder, not card. So if you have three cards and get an increase on one, you have to wait six months to do it on either of the other two.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.