cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When changing picture on Cap One CC, is there anyway to fix it so a new card does not go out

tag
delaney1
Established Contributor

When changing picture on Cap One CC, is there anyway to fix it so a new card does not go out

for every AU?  So, I've changed the look of my QS twice. The first time I was shocked to get, not one, but four cards in the mail (one for me and each AU). So I decided I didn't want that design and changed it again, of course four more new cards. If I chat with CS, can I put a stop to this?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

Re: When changing picture on Cap One CC, is there anyway to fix it so a new card does not go out

You could try chatting but im in the same boat as you. I end up just shredding the AU cards.
BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 2 of 5
core
Valued Contributor

Re: When changing picture on Cap One CC, is there anyway to fix it so a new card does not go out

Wow I had no idea they did this.  What if you originally had them send the AU card to a different address, do they send the replacement photo card there too without telling you?  That could turn into a very unpleasant situation depending on who or what is in the photo.  Certainly do not put your girlfriend's picture on your card if your wife is an AU.

Message 3 of 5
delaney1
Established Contributor

@Skye12329 wrote:
You could try chatting but im in the same boat as you. I end up just shredding the AU cards.

I think I'm going to change the card back to the original. Right now I have tulips, but I know if DH were to lose his card again, he would not like that.. lol

Message 4 of 5
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Have you contacted them about this?

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.