Established Contributor
sjt

Re: When did Chase become BK friendly?

visorboy1974 wrote:

I BK7 in 2006 and included Chase.  Even when my WaMu card converted to Chase, they promptly closed it after their first account review.    

Fast forward to last year, I financed my new car purchase with Chase at 3.29% and said what the heck, why not apply for a credit card?  Auto-decline online with my BK on record, but on recon, they gave me a second chance, which I am thankful for.   

Congrats on the auto loan and Chase Card.

What card did you get and what was the credit line?

Valued Contributor
visorboy1974

sjt wrote:

visorboy1974 wrote:

I BK7 in 2006 and included Chase.  Even when my WaMu card converted to Chase, they promptly closed it after their first account review.    

Fast forward to last year, I financed my new car purchase with Chase at 3.29% and said what the heck, why not apply for a credit card?  Auto-decline online with my BK on record, but on recon, they gave me a second chance, which I am thankful for.   

United MileagePlus Club - $8K. 

Established Contributor
sjt

visorboy1974 wrote:

sjt wrote:

visorboy1974 wrote:

United MileagePlus Club - $8K. 

Congrats! That a nice line and card.

Established Contributor
sjt

Im glad to see Chase being pragmatic in their approval process.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}