Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When do they report?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

When do they report?

I can't get a straight answer from any of my CC on the exact bureau reporting dates.. My husband's HSBC has a due date of the 16th, statement date is the 22nd..my HSBC has a due date of the 5th, statement date of the 11th, capital one has a due date of the 12th, statement date of the 15th..how does the reporting work? We paid off chunks of the balances that were around 95% on all (awful, I know)..and now we are around 45. ( will be less than 30 by June 30). If I want mine to Report lower (175/300..looking for 100/300), should I make an additional payment now so it'll reflect for June?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SwiftTone
Valued Contributor

Re: When do they report?

The balance at the end of the statement date is what gets reported to the CRBs. It usually takes a couple days, dependinging on the CRB, for it to show up on the report. EX is usually the fastest and TU is usually the slowest.

AMEX: $25,000, CSR: $10,000, Chase Priority Club: $1,500, Freedom: $5000, Freedom Unlimited: $1000, Discover: $21,000, BoA $11,000, WF Cash Wise: $5000

EQ FICO - 753
TU FICO - 755
EX FICO(AMEX) - 766
Message 2 of 3
namvet
Established Contributor

Re: When do they report?

@SwiftTone wrote:

The balance at the end of the statement date is what gets reported to the CRBs. It usually takes a couple days, dependinging on the CRB, for it to show up on the report. EX is usually the fastest and TU is usually the slowest.

+1 IME

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.