cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does Capital One report to credit bureaus?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

When does Capital One report to credit bureaus?

I got approved on the May 11th for a Capital one card, activated it a week later, received 2 statements, last one was on June 16th and they still haven't reported anything to any of the credit bureaus. Is this normal?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
tbque
Valued Contributor

Re: When does Capital One report to credit bureaus?

I have the exact same situation so I'm interested in finding out what others have to say as well?

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received my card in April and it finally made it to my CR's 4 days ago..
Message 3 of 7
-Furbz-
Contributor

i got a cap one card mid july- first payment is due mid august, so im guessing this wont appear on my reports until september? 

Message 4 of 7
laz98
Senior Contributor

i hear a lot of complaints about this.  my capital one card actually started reporting before i even got the card.  i dunno!

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a Cap One secured card the first week of July and I saw on USAA credit monitoring today that it reported to Experian today. My statement date was on the 3rd. I hope it reports to EQ and TU soon, I care about those 2 more than Ex.

Message 6 of 7
eparker
Frequent Contributor

it took 30 days to report on my credit reports.....

Starting Score: Mid 500's
EQ-701 TU-693 EXP-698
Goal Score:750+

NavChek $15,000/NFCU nRewards Visa $12,000/American Express Rewards Gold NPSL/USAA Rewards World Mastercard $7000/USAA Visa Platinum $7000/Barclay $3900/Credit Union Visa $5000/Jareds $7600/BofA Visa $4000/USAA MC $1500/Walmart $1200//Amazon $1000/Discover Card $750/Cap1 $2250.

the FICO Fitness Challenge
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.