cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does Chase Exclusives 10+10 end Chase Freedom?

tag
shinedown87
Regular Contributor

When does Chase Exclusives 10+10 end Chase Freedom?

I remember reading a while back that the Chase Exclusives 10% extra points + 10 bonus points per purchase was going to be ending. I am still getting points credited this way, and it still shows up under the rewards program details on my online account. Is this still ending? If so, when?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
compassion101
Established Contributor

Re: When does Chase Exclusives 10+10 end Chase Freedom?

It ended August 1st, at least on mine. Maybe you got lucky?

Message 2 of 10
bribro
Valued Contributor

August 1st. Have you had the card for less than a year?
TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 3 of 10
shinedown87
Regular Contributor

@bribro wrote:

I have had the card for ~11 months. Maybe after the first year it will go away?

Message 4 of 10
vagrants
Regular Contributor

@shinedown87 wrote:

@bribro wrote:

It's difficult to tell. Only Chase knows. It's different for different people. For example, I had the Chase Rebate Plus Credit Cards (grocery/gas/drugstore 5x) until 2008 or so. Many were converted to Freedom or Slate or CS or whatever much earlier than that. Plus, 10+10 is still alive on my 2x Freedoms.

AMEX Cash Rebate (this isn't Costco, older version of Blue Cash), AMEX Blue Cash, AMEX BCP, AMEX SPG (personal), Barclay Sallie Mae Plat MC, BBVA Compass NBA AMEX (No AF), Capital One QuickSilver VISA Sig, Capital One QuickSilver World MC, 2x Chase Freedom VISA Sig, Chase Ink Bold World Elite MC, Citi Dividend AMEX/World MC, Citi Double Cash, Citi Hilton VISA Sig, Discover More, Discover It, Fidelity AMEX, Huntington Voice World MC, MyPoints Rewards VISA, 2x US Bank Cash+ VISA Sig
Message 5 of 10
bribro
Valued Contributor

@vagrants wrote:

@shinedown87 wrote:

@bribro wrote:

It's difficult to tell. Only Chase knows. It's different for different people. For example, I had the Chase Rebate Plus Credit Cards (grocery/gas/drugstore 5x) until 2008 or so. Many were converted to Freedom or Slate or CS or whatever much earlier than that. Plus, 10+10 is still alive on my 2x Freedoms.

How old are your two Freedom cards?

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 6 of 10
coolerscouter

Chase said that the offer would end on August 1st and I can confirm (now that my statement has cut) that I am no longer getting the bonus.

Message 7 of 10
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

The 10/10 bonus was still on my recent Freedom statement that cut just a few days ago.

Message 8 of 10
vagrants
Regular Contributor

@bribro wrote:

@vagrants wrote:

@shinedown87 wrote:

@bribro wrote:

I said Rebate Plus, but that was incorrect...I used product names to identify the cards. I just logged into Chase and Rewards Plus is what I had as a nick. Again, I think the forced conversion was 2008...I just can't remember.

According to a credit report, one was originally opened 2002 (this one was the converted one) and another 2006. The checking account was opened relatively recently...1 - 2 yr ago.

My statement was cut for the forced conversion one a couple of day ago, and I'm still on 10+10.

AMEX Cash Rebate (this isn't Costco, older version of Blue Cash), AMEX Blue Cash, AMEX BCP, AMEX SPG (personal), Barclay Sallie Mae Plat MC, BBVA Compass NBA AMEX (No AF), Capital One QuickSilver VISA Sig, Capital One QuickSilver World MC, 2x Chase Freedom VISA Sig, Chase Ink Bold World Elite MC, Citi Dividend AMEX/World MC, Citi Double Cash, Citi Hilton VISA Sig, Discover More, Discover It, Fidelity AMEX, Huntington Voice World MC, MyPoints Rewards VISA, 2x US Bank Cash+ VISA Sig
Message 9 of 10
bribro
Valued Contributor

@vagrants wrote:

@bribro wrote:

@vagrants wrote:

@shinedown87 wrote:

@bribro wrote:

I said Rebate Plus, but that was incorrect...I used product names to identify the cards. I just logged into Chase and Rewards Plus is what I had as a nick. Again, I think the forced conversion was 2008...I just can't remember.

According to a credit report, one was originally opened 2002 (this one was the converted one) and another 2006. The checking account was opened relatively recently...1 - 2 yr ago.

My statement was cut for the forced conversion one a couple of day ago, and I'm still on 10+10.

Interesting. Lay low haha, I really miss the 10+10.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.