cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does Chase Sapphire first report?

tag
Stryder
Frequent Contributor

Re: When does Chase Sapphire first report?

@driftless wrote:
FWIW - my wife has exactly the same cards and she did not use them much. She did not receive an auto-CLI.

That is helpful! You have answered some pertinant questions for me! Thanks much Driftless!

Message 21 of 23
Stryder
Frequent Contributor

Driftless: Man are you good!!! I pif'ed my Sapphire yesterday amd woke up to an alert this morning on EX!! New card  zero balance! $5000 cl. Got a 1 pt bump 680 to 681!

The $546 that went to statement 10/02 didn't show up on the EX Report this morning. I think i paid it off so fast, Chase just went with the zero...or....the statement didn't report, but the zero bl did?

Message 22 of 23
thummel
Established Contributor

Even if it did report it's not going to do anything. If I can max out my 10K Marriott and let the statement cut, I'm sure you will be fine like I am. My second month having my Marriott it was maxed at 6K which was my first card from them and I PIF and I was fine. It actually made my limits larger with them but ymmv.
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.