Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does Macys Report to the CRA?

tag
Creditbuilder36
Frequent Contributor

When does Macys Report to the CRA?

Does anyone know when Macys starts to report to the bureaus I got my card in DEC ~~> 600 limit can't wait for it to grow grow grow I love Macys 😎😎😎😎

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: When does Macys Report to the CRA?

Hi there OP,

I have created your own thread on this and changed the title, everything else was left intact.

Message 2 of 9
Creditbuilder36
Frequent Contributor

Ok thank you hope to get some good responses
Message 3 of 9
willwar14
Valued Contributor

As of last Aug, they have stopped reporting, but that could stop at any time..

CH7 FILED: 08/18/2022, DC: 01/23/2023
Message 4 of 9
Creditbuilder36
Frequent Contributor

Why is that I wonder ?
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditbuilder36 wrote:

Does anyone know when Macys starts to report to the bureaus I got my card in DEC ~~> 600 limit can't wait for it to grow grow grow I love Macys 😎😎😎😎

I had my store card for about couple months, and as of 12/23, asked for cli, and i was bumped up to $2K from SL$300, and only about couple weeks after that, tey started reporting. So yes they do report, but i don't know if they would have started reporting anyway if it was not for the cli. And as a data point, i did use the card soon after i received it, and paid it off. But as i said, it was only after the cli that they started reporting. Don't push it, i would rather they start reporting after 5/6 months so you don't get a hit in your fico score for a new account.

Message 6 of 9
Creditbuilder36
Frequent Contributor

They have already started reporting ~~~> to all of the bureaus I hope by the summer I will get a nice auto increase because I definitely make use of this card Smiley Wink
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mines have been randomly reporting and reporting old balances. Macy's still hasn't got it together. Mines is only report to EQ as well.

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Whats the chances on getting Macy vs AMEX Macy

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.