Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does boa secured 99/500

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: When does boa secured 99/500

If I remember right, it is 9 months for 99/500 card and 12 months for fully secured card. UpUpUp is your card 99/500 or fully secured card?
Message 21 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bamagirl1 wrote:
ok question someone stated they USUALLY give a cli to $1000 my secured amt is $1300 so do they on average give $500

BG - They took my 2K secured to 2.5K without me even asking when it graduated.

Message 22 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Red1Blue wrote:
If I remember right, it is 9 months for 99/500 card and 12 months for fully secured card. UpUpUp is your card 99/500 or fully secured card?

Mine was fully secured and I called for graduation at 9 full months (that's 9 months of reporting to CRA's). The CSR told me they usually call you at 10 months but usually will unsecure at 9 if asked. YMMV

Message 23 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

My sister paid off her CC. Does she wait until it reports to the bureaus or call now for the product change?

Message 24 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

i am now unsecure yea 1000 cl feels good...

Message 25 of 28
oracles
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

My sister paid off her CC. Does she wait until it reports to the bureaus or call now for the product change?

she does not have to wait until it reports to the bureau. As long as on the system it states 0 balance, she can call.

Keep us updated

Message 26 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Red1Blue wrote:

I was starting to wonder if it's the opposite because it seems like everyone that posts about 9 month is coming off of fully secured. Mine was $99/500.
Message 27 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks like my sister already got the product change when she went unsecure last year. She has the Platinum Plus Visa or something like that. They want to run her credit to do a CLI so we'll wait until her new scores post with the $0 balance. She should be above 600 on all her reports at that point.

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.