Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does the Citi Hilton anniversary bonus post

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

When does the Citi Hilton anniversary bonus post

The Citi Hilton card (no annual fee version) has an anniversary bonus of 10,000 points when you spend $1000 or more in a year at Hilton properties.  Does anyone know how long it takes for the 10k point bonus to post?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: When does the Citi Hilton anniversary bonus post

If your card reaches the 1 year threshold, the points should post automatically.  If you don't see if then I suggest you call Citi.

Message 2 of 7
jsucool76
Super Contributor

I'd guess by your first statement following the anniversary. If it doesn't post contact Citi and make sure the offer is correctly applied to your account.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Appreciate the responses. Heard back from Citi, they say to allow 4-6 weeks from Dec 31st for points to post. 

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Appreciate the responses. Heard back from Citi, they say to allow 4-6 weeks from Dec 31st for points to post. 

Oh good...  Enjoy the points.

Message 5 of 7
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

I get mine about a month after the anniversary date. They send them to you via email so be sure not to lose it. They say that they will not re-issue it should you misplace that email.

EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditScholar wrote:

I get mine about a month after the anniversary date. They send them to you via email so be sure not to lose it. They say that they will not re-issue it should you misplace that email.

Thanks for info, very helpful.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.