Reply
Valued Contributor
creditnocash
Posts: 2,187
Registered: ‎07-23-2012

When does walmart usually come out with statements?

I know it's different for every person but I paid my walmart card on the 21st and says close date is the 25th. I know im signed up for e-statements since I get the fico. 

and my bank couldn't get e-statements because it was already set up in walmart. 

 

but I mean come on 2 weeks to generate a statement? 

does walmart generate a statement if you have 0 balance? 

Current: Discover Fico 689 7/14 Walmart Fico 682 7/14

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 6 TU 3 EX 4 | Most Recent: 09/04/2013
2 Inquiries in The Last 12 Months


2014 Goals:
Lower Utility

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$2900
Citi Diamond Preferred$6000
Citizens Mastercard$7000
Frequent Contributor
SwampSystems
Posts: 358
Registered: ‎06-25-2012

Re: When does walmart usually come out with statements?


creditnocash wrote:

I know it's different for every person but I paid my walmart card on the 21st and says close date is the 25th. I know im signed up for e-statements since I get the fico. 

and my bank couldn't get e-statements because it was already set up in walmart. 

 

but I mean come on 2 weeks to generate a statement? 

does walmart generate a statement if you have 0 balance? 


Did you have a zero balance?

Valued Contributor
creditnocash
Posts: 2,187
Registered: ‎07-23-2012

Re: When does walmart usually come out with statements?

[ Edited ]

SwampSystems wrote:
Did you have a zero balance?

yes. but  i made purchases. 

Current: Discover Fico 689 7/14 Walmart Fico 682 7/14

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 6 TU 3 EX 4 | Most Recent: 09/04/2013
2 Inquiries in The Last 12 Months


2014 Goals:
Lower Utility

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$2900
Citi Diamond Preferred$6000
Citizens Mastercard$7000
Valued Contributor
maiden_girl
Posts: 2,005
Registered: ‎12-29-2011

Re: When does walmart usually come out with statements?

I don't know about Walmart but I know when I paid my Discover account 2 days before the statement cut, I didn't get a statement. My balance was $0.

The truth is out there...
FICO scores: 740 (EQ) 738 (EX) 750 (TU) 4/14 | Goal score: 750+ (all 3)
Tradelines: Capital One (5.0k) | Discover IT (5.0k) | Walmart Discover (5.0k) | Chase Freedom NPSL (7.3k) | Citi Simplicity (9.3k)
--------------------------Gardening until my credit recovers...NO MORE INQUIRES TIL 2015
Frequent Contributor
SwampSystems
Posts: 358
Registered: ‎06-25-2012

Re: When does walmart usually come out with statements?


creditnocash wrote:

SwampSystems wrote:
Did you have a zero balance?

yes. but  i made purchases. 


I've made purchases, and I haven't had a Walmart statement since April.

Valued Contributor
jsucool76
Posts: 2,770
Registered: ‎12-11-2011

Re: When does walmart usually come out with statements?


SwampSystems wrote:

creditnocash wrote:

SwampSystems wrote:
Did you have a zero balance?

yes. but  i made purchases. 


I've made purchases, and I haven't had a Walmart statement since April.


$0 balance on most (if not all GE accounts) does not generate a visible statement. I tend to report a balance (not a huge one) on my walmart just so I get a statement. Don't plan on applying for anything so I'll keep doing that. 

 

I've heard stories of people getting the "Not enough experience at current credit limit," excuse despite having the same limit for a long time because they never generated a "Real" statement. 

Wallet: Capital One Cash Rewards 3500CL, Wells Fargo Cash Back College Visa: 900CL, Paypal Smart Connect: 1286CL, Walmart Discover: 2000CL, UPromise Mastercard: 1000CL, Chase Slate: 500CL, Discover IT: 2000CL, Citi Forward: 1500CL, Bank Of America Student Travel Rewards: 700CL
Valued Contributor
creditnocash
Posts: 2,187
Registered: ‎07-23-2012

Re: When does walmart usually come out with statements?


jsucool76 wrote:

SwampSystems wrote:

creditnocash wrote:

SwampSystems wrote:
Did you have a zero balance?

yes. but  I made purchases. 


I've made purchases, and I haven't had a Walmart statement since April.


$0 balance on most (if not all GE accounts) does not generate a visible statement. I tend to report a balance (not a huge one) on my walmart just so I get a statement. Don't plan on applying for anything so I'll keep doing that. 

 

I've heard stories of people getting the "Not enough experience at current credit limit," excuse despite having the same limit for a long time because they never generated a "Real" statement. 


Interesting. 

I guess that's what recons are for. 

I don't have one generated statement for walmart and got denied for lack of limit exp. but when was manual review it went through. 

Current: Discover Fico 689 7/14 Walmart Fico 682 7/14

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 6 TU 3 EX 4 | Most Recent: 09/04/2013
2 Inquiries in The Last 12 Months


2014 Goals:
Lower Utility

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$2900
Citi Diamond Preferred$6000
Citizens Mastercard$7000
Valued Contributor
jsucool76
Posts: 2,770
Registered: ‎12-11-2011

Re: When does walmart usually come out with statements?


creditnocash wrote:

jsucool76 wrote:

SwampSystems wrote:

creditnocash wrote:

SwampSystems wrote:
Did you have a zero balance?

yes. but  I made purchases. 


I've made purchases, and I haven't had a Walmart statement since April.


$0 balance on most (if not all GE accounts) does not generate a visible statement. I tend to report a balance (not a huge one) on my walmart just so I get a statement. Don't plan on applying for anything so I'll keep doing that. 

 

I've heard stories of people getting the "Not enough experience at current credit limit," excuse despite having the same limit for a long time because they never generated a "Real" statement. 


Interesting. 

I guess that's what recons are for. 

I don't have one generated statement for walmart and got denied for lack of limit exp. but when was manual review it went through. 


They just gave me a $300 CLI after 2.5 months because I called and asked for one. Now is CLI time for the walmart card because they are doing a 0% offer on all electronics purchases over 429$

Wallet: Capital One Cash Rewards 3500CL, Wells Fargo Cash Back College Visa: 900CL, Paypal Smart Connect: 1286CL, Walmart Discover: 2000CL, UPromise Mastercard: 1000CL, Chase Slate: 500CL, Discover IT: 2000CL, Citi Forward: 1500CL, Bank Of America Student Travel Rewards: 700CL
Established Contributor
toppers555
Posts: 550
Registered: ‎09-28-2012

Re: When does walmart usually come out with statements?

I am actually in middle of testing this. I opened my amazon and Walmart he accounts at the same time. Last week they increase my paypal extra by 15000 amazon 500 increase while Walmart denied my with no offer . Only difference I could see was no account statement on Walmart so I am letting it report a small balence and retrying.



TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!


Valued Contributor
creditnocash
Posts: 2,187
Registered: ‎07-23-2012

Re: When does walmart usually come out with statements?

[ Edited ]

toppers555 wrote:
I am actually in middle of testing this. I opened my amazon and Walmart he accounts at the same time. Last week they increase my paypal extra by 15000 amazon 500 increase while Walmart denied my with no offer . Only difference I could see was no account statement on Walmart so I am letting it report a small balence and retrying.

like i said when i went throught the phone system denied me. but when i went through the rep they approved from 800 to 3k. i have yet had a statement from walmart. 

and ae ive had 2 statements. ae opened 7/17 walmart opened 7/28  

 

and i was just trying to get a statement with the purchases on it. not for another cli. 

 

Current: Discover Fico 689 7/14 Walmart Fico 682 7/14

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 6 TU 3 EX 4 | Most Recent: 09/04/2013
2 Inquiries in The Last 12 Months


2014 Goals:
Lower Utility

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$2900
Citi Diamond Preferred$6000
Citizens Mastercard$7000

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+