Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is CC 1 year Anniversary?

tag
toi34
Established Contributor

When is CC 1 year Anniversary?

Is it the EXACT day/month card was approved? When the statement cuts on the month it was approved? ...or just the month the card was approved?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

Re: When is CC 1 year Anniversary?

@toi34 wrote:

Is it the EXACT day/month card was approved? When the statement cuts on the month it was approved? ...or just the month the card was approved?

@toi34 wrote:

im not sure but i would assume when the 12th statement cuts. anyone correct me if im wrong.

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 2 of 4
xXIDaShizIXx
Established Contributor

@dodgerslv wrote:

@toi34 wrote:

@toi34 wrote:

im not sure but i would assume when the 12th statement cuts. anyone correct me if im wrong.

I do believe it is after the 12th statement cut as well.

Bank of America Cash Rewards: $70k; Chase Sapphire Preferred: $35k; Capital One Quicksilver: $21.2k; Citi AAdvantage: $23.5k; Care Credit: $20k; Chase Freedom: $12.5k; Chase Freedom Unlimited: $12.5k; Citi Simplicity: $15.9k; Wayfair: $22K; Barclaycard Rewards: $10k; Car Care One: $10k; AMEX BCE: $15k; Discover IT Miles: $10k; Citi DC: $9.2k; Marvel: $10k; Ashley Furniture: $6k; PayPal Credit: $10k; US Bank Cash +: $5k;
Message 3 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

For reporting purposes its after 12 months of history report to the CR.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.