cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When shown the LUV do you show it back??

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: When shown the LUV do you show it back??

Well with Synchrony cards especially i must admit that i do like to show a marked increased of card usage after some SP luv because frankly they have been uniquely instrumental IMHO for many of us in helping build and sustain our profile levels without taking it out on our FICO scores, and for that call it appreciation or whatever, but i do ramp up more usage every increase in addition to the normal spend patterns.

Message 11 of 13
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

I have no emotional ties to these banks...I swipe their card if it best fits my needs for a particular purchase.  I won't use a card just because they gave me a CLI nor will I limit myself to a specific card in hopes of getting one.  If they feel that I'm worthy of a CLI, great, I'll take it...if not, well that's okay too. 

Message 12 of 13
darwin_wins
Established Contributor

I don't care. I use my VX card the most followed by CSP. I have NFCU card which gets one bill on it and CapOne which gets another bill on it. Amex gets Netflix and I have completely forgotten about PenFed Amex card.

PenFed & NFCU have the highest limits and at this point they are fantastic for my padding. The only times these cards will be used extensively is if I have to buy F class tickets to somewhere.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.