Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When to App for another Capital One

tag
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

Re: When to App for another Capital One

@boober wrote:

Seriously you guys? The Amazon store card is hands down just about the best card out there.

Everything's already pretty much cheaper at Amazon than everywhere else. Plus you get it delivered to your door 2 days later. At no extra charge.

And then you get 5% cashback off pretty much everything you buy there. For Prime members, you're not gonna do any better than that, anywhere else.

Pretty much everything I buy is from Amazon. Aside from the obvious stuff. Smiley Surprised

Um, I know.  I have one.  Smiley Surprised

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 41 of 53
boober
Frequent Contributor

@Shooting-For-800 wrote:

@boober wrote:

Seriously you guys? The Amazon store card is hands down just about the best card out there.

Everything's already pretty much cheaper at Amazon than everywhere else. Plus you get it delivered to your door 2 days later. At no extra charge.

And then you get 5% cashback off pretty much everything you buy there. For Prime members, you're not gonna do any better than that, anywhere else.

Pretty much everything I buy is from Amazon. Aside from the obvious stuff. Smiley Surprised

Um, I know.  I have one.  Smiley Surprised

Ok well you asked for one and there you go. Smiley Surprised

Message 42 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

i am confused. are you screwing around or being serious... i am at chipotle right now. pretty sure they wouldn't accept my amazon store card. that's weird, isn't it? i mean EVERYTING is on amazon, right?
Message 43 of 53
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
i am confused. are you screwing around or being serious... i am at chipotle right now. pretty sure they wouldn't accept my amazon store card. that's weird, isn't it? i mean EVERYTING is on amazon, right?

Smiley Very Happy

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 44 of 53
boober
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
This isn't really all that complicated or complex.
I NEVER ONCE MENTIONED THAT YOU CAN USE THE AMAZON CARD ANYWHERE ELSE BUT AT AMAZON.
So yea, to help alleviate your confusion, don't try and pay for your food from Chipotle with your Amazon card. LOL. Smiley Surprised

Message 45 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

to help alleviate your confusion, the question asked wasn't what store card beats 2% with no annual fee... implying a card attached to a network..
Message 46 of 53
boober
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
to help alleviate your confusion, the question asked wasn't what store card beats 2% with no annual fee... implying a card attached to a network..

I'm not confused at all.

Let's please drop this cause this has gotten pretty ridiculous.

Thanks. Smiley Very Happy

Message 47 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Well, you COULD probably get a Chipotle gift card on Amazon.  Just sayin' Smiley Wink

Message 48 of 53
UncleB
Credit Mentor

derailed.jpeg

Message 49 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah this derailed like no other
Message 50 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.