cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When to request Backdating?UPDATE:SUCCESS!!!!

tag
Marcos8
Established Contributor

Re: When to request Backdating?

Sorry I should have been more clear... can I log in tonight just to see my credit limit on my new card? If so how do I do that since the login is asking for a card number which I dont have yet... As far as changing the MSD I will wait till I get my card in the mail and then call in.

Message 11 of 17
hrdsurfer
New Contributor

you can call the CS number to get your CL through the automated system. Takes less than five minutes. 

Bk7 2019 current: Interior FCU 25K SL, Venture x 15k SL, bread cb 9k, Amazon store card 7k mercury 4.5k, c1 plat. 4k
Message 12 of 17
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

You'll have to wait until you actually receive the card.
Message 13 of 17
Marcos8
Established Contributor

Thanks everyone. They matched my highest amount I had on another card. The focus now is to receive the card, try to obtain successful MSD change, then 61 day 3x CLI. Today was a great day and I'm very proud of myself!

Message 14 of 17
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 15 of 17
Marcos8
Established Contributor

Re: When to request Backdating?UPDATE:SUCCESS!!!!!

Just to update the thread, I called and spoke to a rep on Friday (i was only approved on Thursady) and asked for a MSD change to reflect that I had an old account with them a while ago. She asked for the account number, which I had on my credit report in front of me and after reading off the first two numbers she said she found it. She said she would submit a request and if approved I would receive a new card in the mail. On Sat I received an email indicating that a replacement card was enroute ( i hadn't even received my first on yet) and when I opened it up today BOOM... MSD 1993!! Thanks to everyone here for all the help!!

Message 16 of 17
wHiTeSoL
Valued Contributor

Re: When to request Backdating?UPDATE:SUCCESS!!!!!

@Marcos8 wrote:

Just to update the thread, I called and spoke to a rep on Friday (i was only approved on Thursady) and asked for a MSD change to reflect that I had an old account with them a while ago. She asked for the account number, which I had on my credit report in front of me and after reading off the first two numbers she said she found it. She said she would submit a request and if approved I would receive a new card in the mail. On Sat I received an email indicating that a replacement card was enroute ( i hadn't even received my first on yet) and when I opened it up today BOOM... MSD 1993!! Thanks to everyone here for all the help!!

Lucky they found it for you! I'm pretty sure that the acocunt number on your CR is useless. (It's not the same as the card for AMEX)

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.