Did you mean: 

When to request a cli from PenFed

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: When to request a cli from PenFed

@creditnocash wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I guess i was wondering if anyone has had any succes with getting a cli early then 1 yr mark.I app for the citi got approved and even thought they say u have to wait 6 months for the cli i got it in 3 days through online request.They did a hard pull

did you forget already all the times citi denied you(just for the card)? obviously its not the rule but the exception

you can do whatever you choose. i wont lose a wink of sleep over it. 

Yea i rmember that.So in your opinion i should just go to the garden for now and lets give it 8 more months..I dont wanna cause any problems with PenFed.They are a very good lender and i have the autoloan with them from october with 1.49%

Message 11 of 46
newportguy
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I guess i was wondering if anyone has had any succes with getting a cli early then 1 yr mark.I app for the citi got approved and even thought they say u have to wait 6 months for the cli i got it in 3 days through online request.They did a hard pull

Penfed CS told me that it has to be 1 yr. and they stick by that .  No And, if's or but's

Current Score: myFico EQ - 794 ( 11/ 29/2012 ) amexFico EX - 787 (10/15/2012) myFico TU - 780 (11/29/2012) Credit Sesame - 809 (02/04/2013) Goal Score * 800 Club *
****** Garden Club Member -- Last HP Jan 3rd 2013 *******
*** Amex - BCP 10 K * PenFed - CR 5 K * Amex - GDSM 5 K *
Discover - IT 5 K ***** NO MORE APPS FOR ME IN 2013 *****
Message 12 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

so i guess thats it as far as that. Thanks

Message 13 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

iam still thinking of pulling the triger on that penfed cli

We cant get any where with out taking a risk a great man once said

Message 14 of 46
shakalaka
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@creditnocash wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

did you forget already all the times citi denied you(just for the card)? obviously its not the rule but the exception

you can do whatever you choose. i wont lose a wink of sleep over it. 

Yea i rmember that.So in your opinion i should just go to the garden for now and lets give it 8 more months..I dont wanna cause any problems with PenFed.They are a very good lender and i have the autoloan with them from october with 1.49%

Man you have a nice line off CC, why not just be satisfied and garden them all for a while? Poking the bears to much could hurt you in the long run. Just my 2 cents ...

FICO (TU/EX/EQ): 773/766/778 - Total CL 255+K
Message 15 of 46
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

iam still thinking of pulling the trigger on that penfed cli

We can't get any where with out taking a risk a great man once said

true but remember curiosity killed the cat 

and a quick search from Google added 

but where human beings are concerned the only thing a healthy curiosity can kill is ignorance. 

we have provided you with the info, what you choose to do with that info is up too you. 

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 16 of 46
newportguy
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Pull the trigger ........ Here's the PH # 1-800-247-5626 .... Call them and then let us know what they say!!!!

Current Score: myFico EQ - 794 ( 11/ 29/2012 ) amexFico EX - 787 (10/15/2012) myFico TU - 780 (11/29/2012) Credit Sesame - 809 (02/04/2013) Goal Score * 800 Club *
Message 17 of 46
newportguy
Frequent Contributor

@newportguy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Pull the trigger ........ Here's the PH # 1-800-247-5626 .... Call them and then let us know what they say!!!!

1 more thing !!!! If you were going to pull the trigger anyways , why did you even post it here??????

Message 18 of 46
Neat
Valued Member

@creditnocash wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

iam still thinking of pulling the trigger on that penfed cli

We can't get any where with out taking a risk a great man once said

true but remember curiosity killed the cat 

and a quick search from Google added 

but where human beings are concerned the only thing a healthy curiosity can kill is ignorance. 

we have provided you with the info, what you choose to do with that info is up too you. 

+1

Amex Green, Signal FCU Platinum Visa, Navy FCU Cash Rewards Visa Sig., Citi Forward Visa, Barclaycard Apple Financing Visa
Message 19 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just call them.They said 6 months and my penfed is golden for 20k

They are gonna look at my account in april and if the credit is good as when the account was opened they will approve for 20k

One more thing before everyone jumps,They dont normaly do this for everyone but because of my payment history 3k every month and the autoloan duble payments every month

They say i am good to go.These were CSR not mine

Message 20 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.