Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When wamu turned into chase...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: When wamu turned into chase...

Wow very nice, this all sounds very enticing. I can't wait for next year to roll around now haha
Message 21 of 25
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@ddemari wrote:
In 2003 i burned chase hard when i did a bk. my bk fell off mid last year. Before it did i applied for slate and declined. During recon the csr said everything looks good except one card had 50 percent uti and they could not approve me. He mentioned the computer should my buring them on a united and slate card but since it was 10 years ago that was not effecting me. Flash forward to now and i have 5 chase cards with 5k ans 10k limits. I love chase for letting me back in.

Very nice.  Just give it time.

Signature needs updating
Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha that's the hard part! Lol
Message 23 of 25
ddemari
Super Contributor

Chase seems to be very agreeable these days. Also i was never instant approved for any of my cards. I received freedom first and got the 30 day message and called and was transferred To verification where i was approved. Ever since that approval my other cards showed up on the website a few days later.
Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.