Did you mean: 

When will AmEx SP?

tag
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: When will AmEx SP?

@redpatwrote:

I just had a thought, if you have multiple cards they may rotate the SP on the statement dates of your cards.  My 4 cards do close on various parts of the month.  Who knows.

I have my accounts cut on the same day to make things easier for accounting so I really couldn't say.

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you've ever gotten a rejection letter from Amex, it will usually state the EX score they used and the date it was pulled.  You can then infer that they pull at approximately the same date each month.  Personally I know that the underwriters soft pull my EX score on the 4th of each month, but the website updates my score at least twice per month so obviously the website/marketing people aren't using the same pull as the underwriters.  You can check for Amex correspondence at this link and see the soft pull date: https://www262.americanexpress.com/eaol/welcome.do

Message 12 of 13
redpat
Senior Contributor

@simplynoirwrote:

@redpatwrote:

I just had a thought, if you have multiple cards they may rotate the SP on the statement dates of your cards.  My 4 cards do close on various parts of the month.  Who knows.

I have my accounts cut on the same day to make things easier for accounting so I really couldn't say.

Lol, I do the opposite, I pay all my cards and bills the same month after my last statement closes.  The 27th of each month is bill paying day.  

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.