Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will Amex Blue begin reporting?

tag
Ausfarm
Regular Contributor

When will Amex Blue begin reporting?

I applied for and received a new Amex Blue card in early November.  I rec'd my first statement at the beginning of January and am expecting the next statement, but Amex has still not reported the account to the CRAs.  Any clue on when they'll begin reporting?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: When will Amex Blue begin reporting?

I was told they report a month behind, which I assume means they will report month 1's balance about the time they cut month 2's statement.

I am in the same postion as you - and it is very unlike Juniper, where the CL is reported before you actually get the cards!
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 8
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Amex is soooooo slow these days. They are two months behind on my accounts. Even worse, my Blue hard has never reported on EX and the account is 13 months old. Normally Amex will take up to 2 months to report. Have you called them? Here's their number 800.874.2717
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got my card in early december and the first statement cut on Nov.29.  I guess the account was technically open a couple days before I got the card in the mail.  It was reported to my CR before Christmas with a zero balance.  I just got my second statement, so I will be watching for it to update again.  On the other had I got my amex green on the same day and it still hasn't reported.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got my card in Nov and still haven't seen it on my reports....
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here! I got my card in November, a few days before Thanksgiving. Still haven't showed up on my reports Smiley Sad It's kinda killin my score--as its the highest CL I have!
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

kontayjus wrote:
Same here! I got my card in November, a few days before Thanksgiving. Still haven't showed up on my reports Smiley Sad It's kinda killin my score--as its the highest CL I have!

I feel your pain.  Highest CL I have also, def going to help my overall util!
Message 7 of 8
fused
Moderator Emeritus

At this point in time I don't even want my Blue to report on EX. This would surely lower my score because my file would re-age.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.