cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will Barclays report to CRB's ? + another ?

tag
AllPro
Contributor

When will Barclays report to CRB's ? + another ?

Just wondering if anyone had an idea of when the would report. I opened the account last month (18th) and already paid off my small purchase. So there is a N/A for my due date.

Will Barclays PC this account to the Itunes Card or split my limit and have both or do i have to wait 6months ? I was thinking i'd much rather have some type of rewards for using there card. Also dont want another hardpull.

Starting Score: EQ 729 TU 727
Current Score: Ex (AMEX) 765 EQ 734 TU 736
Goal Score: 780+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: When will Barclays report to CRB's ? + another ?

@AllPro wrote:

Just wondering if anyone had an idea of when the would report. I opened the account last month (18th) and already paid off my small purchase. So there is a N/A for my due date.

Will Barclays PC this account to the Itunes Card or split my limit and have both or do i have to wait 6months ? I was thinking i'd much rather have some type of rewards for using there card. Also dont want another hardpull.

Barclays doesn't seem to be very open to PC.   Actually I don't recall anyone here posting that they had success with a PC now that I think about it.

I would think that your new account will report shortly after the first statement cuts, which would probably be around the time of the month that you opened, the 18th or so.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 4
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@pizzadude wrote:

@AllPro wrote:

Barclays doesn't seem to be very open to PC.   Actually I don't recall anyone here posting that they had success with a PC now that I think about it.

I would think that your new account will report shortly after the first statement cuts, which would probably be around the time of the month that you opened, the 18th or so.

+1

I called Barclay's about PCing my Apple to an iTunes CC and they told me they don't do that. Period. You have to app for the other CC you want.

I can't recall how long it took Barclay's to report, but it should be as Pizzadude said -- a few days after your statement date.

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 3 of 4
AllPro
Contributor

Thanks Guys !

Starting Score: EQ 729 TU 727
Current Score: Ex (AMEX) 765 EQ 734 TU 736
Goal Score: 780+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.