cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will Walmart FICO score update?

Moderator Emeritus

Re: When will Walmart FICO score update?

"Patience is a virtue"

 

But this waiting is pretty annoying.  Smiley Wink

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 21 of 48
Mega Contributor

Re: When will Walmart FICO score update?


Deltadog03 wrote:

I ready somewhere that they are going to stop giving out the TU FICO for free....$15/month for regular customers.  However, its Something like $5 per month for myFico members though.  Smiley Very Happy  Smiley Happy


I heard about that too off the onion.....Smiley Happy




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 22 of 48
Established Contributor

Re: When will Walmart FICO score update?

LOL.....I wonder why they are late to update....

EQ8: 646 EQ5: 652 V3.0: 665 **8/2015
TU8: 635 TU4: 700 V3.0 :663 **8/2015
EX8: 636 EX3: 670 V3.0: ? **8/2015
CCD Util 35%

Message 23 of 48
New Member

Re: When will Walmart FICO score update?


Deltadog03 wrote:

LOL.....I wonder why they are late to update....


We're like ants and they're cruel kids holding up amagnifying glass to us Smiley Very Happy

I hope you're happy GE!! This is like holding bread in front of a starving child! Well, ok.. maybe thats a bid dramatic.. BUT it's still cruel and unusual punishment Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 48
Established Contributor

Re: When will Walmart FICO score update?


TU713, EQ 731 , EX 726 (As of 12/13/14) - Personal Goal = 760

“Beware of little expenses. A small leak will sink a great ship” – Benjamin Franklin

Gardening since 3-26-15































Message 25 of 48
New Member

Re: When will Walmart FICO score update?


VirtualCuriosity wrote:


HAHA!! That's SO true!!

Message 26 of 48
Valued Contributor

Re: When will Walmart FICO score update?


LS2982 wrote:

Deltadog03 wrote:

I ready somewhere that they are going to stop giving out the TU FICO for free....$15/month for regular customers.  However, its Something like $5 per month for myFico members though.  Smiley Very Happy  Smiley Happy


I heard about that too off the onion.....Smiley Happy


Is Walmart going to start nickel and diming now? The ONLY reason I got the card was for the FREE TU score. Without that, the card is not worth much to me.

 photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 27 of 48
Senior Contributor

Re: When will Walmart FICO score update?


indiolatino61 wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

Deltadog03 wrote:

I ready somewhere that they are going to stop giving out the TU FICO for free....$15/month for regular customers.  However, its Something like $5 per month for myFico members though.  Smiley Very Happy  Smiley Happy


I heard about that too off the onion.....Smiley Happy


Is Walmart going to start nickel and diming now? The ONLY reason I got the card was for the FREE TU score. Without that, the card is not worth much to me.


FYI Onion does fake news stories, so I am sure they are just joking

Message 28 of 48
Mega Contributor

Re: When will Walmart FICO score update?


john398 wrote:

indiolatino61 wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

Deltadog03 wrote:

I ready somewhere that they are going to stop giving out the TU FICO for free....$15/month for regular customers.  However, its Something like $5 per month for myFico members though.  Smiley Very Happy  Smiley Happy


I heard about that too off the onion.....Smiley Happy


Is Walmart going to start nickel and diming now? The ONLY reason I got the card was for the FREE TU score. Without that, the card is not worth much to me.


FYI Onion does fake news stories, so I am sure they are just joking


Smiley Wink




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 29 of 48
Established Member

Re: When will Walmart FICO score update?

I broke down and emailed them through the contact form in the account area.  Their response was that they can't give out FICO scores and to contact www.fico.com.  Guess I'll just keep checking like everyone else.


Starting Score: 689 (Feb 2013)
Current Score: 743
Goal Score: 800+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 30 of 48