Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will my marriott card arrive?

tag
red259
Super Contributor

When will my marriott card arrive?

Ok so the card is approved and I contacted Chase yesterday and was told the card was mailed out on 3/28. I'm not sure where the card is coming from, but I am very anxious because I wanted to make some marriott stays this weekend and need the card for that. Anyone have ideas on the timeline once Chase says card is shipped? 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

Re: When will my marriott card arrive?

@red259 wrote:

Ok so the card is approved and I contacted Chase yesterday and was told the card was mailed out on 3/28. I'm not sure where the card is coming from, but I am very anxious because I wanted to make some marriott stays this weekend and need the card for that. Anyone have ideas on the timeline once Chase says card is shipped? 

Chase cards are made and mailed from Westerville Ohio (Columbus), if mailed on the 28th, you should get it this Friday. Chase sent me my new Freedom Unlimited and it took that timeframe for me to get my card.

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 2 of 19
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@red259 wrote:

Mine was approved on 3/18 and arrived on Monday, 3/28 (I did not expedite).  And, as mentioned above, it is mailed out of Westerville, Ohio.

Message 3 of 19
ddemari
Super Contributor

I love seeing an envelope from westerville, oh lol. i didnt have mine expediated either, it came about a week after I saw it was approved. 

Message 4 of 19
red259
Super Contributor

Sadly it is Friday and my marriott card as yet to arrive. 

;
Message 5 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't wait for mine too Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 19
taxi818
Super Contributor

@red259 wrote:

takes about a week.
Message 7 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wanna say who cares, its coming...but I called cap1 5x to find out of they shipped my card, where it was coming from, if they had a tracking number, when to expect it, how long does it usually take, why isn't it here yet, why are you making me wait so long, are we there yet...are we there yet...

Sooo....I feel your pain.

FORTUNATELY!!!! Marriot doesn't charge your card at booking(in my experience) just book it, call them when you get it, and put it on the right card, I stay at Marriott often(I should probably have the card, ugh) and they never charge it into my first night, when a nice chunky charge appears) you should be fine realistically as long as your stay isn't until after your card arrives.
Message 8 of 19
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Just have to be patient OP. It's only been a few days.
Message 9 of 19
red259
Super Contributor

@kdm31091 wrote:
Just have to be patient OP. It's only been a few days.

I'm aware of being patient but I had marriott stays that I wanted to make this weekend that I ended up cancelling when I did not get card and I consider it more than a few days since the whole process is taking a full month from app, so just a bit frustrating. 

;
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.