cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will the CCC update my payment to Bureaus?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

When will the CCC update my payment to Bureaus?

Guys im so sad, because i just pay all of 3 cc ult to 25% and i cant wait to see the result but it didnt update yet T__T but hey my ex point raise from 547 to 566 within 25day (+19 pt) ^___^ not bad, hopefully the low utl balance will add alot more point to my ex because i cant wait to apply BoFA cc and circuitcity storecard (Heard they pull ex and most major cc pull ex) so im rlly hoping i could hit 620ish by august. Yea, when will the ccc update my payment? all 3 of my ccc didnt update the payment yet ( i paid them 1 week ago, for June payment)
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: When will the CCC update my payment to Bureaus?

Payment Updates occur once the new statement is generated.

My credit card that I allow to report each month posted on the 19th...by the 21st when I pulled my credit 2 of 3 had updated the last payment and new balance.

Just wait a few days for the last of the 3 statements to generate for next month then check your scores.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

What u mean by posted?? paid on that date? or? and also what if the due date is july 15 and i paid today. will it updated after july 15th statement?
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Check your accounts for the statement date. Usually the ccc's will update with the CRA's within a day or two. Then you have to allow time for the CRA's to all update. EX is pretty quick and EQ and TU tend to trail a bit behind.

If you have any HSBC accounts, then this information does not apply. HSBC will update the bureaus with the balance owing on the last buisness day of the month.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ow rlly hmm.. i do have HSBC cc, Credit1 and Tribute (the THREE super Sub-prime card) also Toyota auto loan. maybe i`ll buy the score again next month then. thx
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.