cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will the big ritz and Marriott offers return?

tag
aav
Established Contributor

When will the big ritz and Marriott offers return?

This time last year there was lots of frenzy with the ritz super140k offer and travel credit. I apped in early feb. and enjoyed a 2 night stay at the Cayman Islands location. We had such a great time, hubby's ready to apply . Waiting and hoping it comes around sometime soon.. We should have hit the Marriott card when it was at 70k. If y'all here anything, please post.. 

EQ - 834 TU - 823 EX - 822
Amex NPSL Amex BCP - 25,000, Amex EDC - 12000, Diner's Club Premier -35,000, Ritz Carlton - 22,500 Discover 25,100, Chase Reserve -31,000 Total Rewards 13200, Barclay 10000 Citi Diamond P 8,900
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: When will the big ritz and Marriott offers return?

No one knows for sure, except the Ritz and JPM/Chase segment marketing folks.  Irish80 posted the thread on 12/16/14 (thanks Irish ...still loving mine Smiley Wink) which is when the 140K offer was made available.  So, if it returns, I'm sure folks will post about it.  There's a waiting line of peeps who didn't get it last time around.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: When will the big ritz and Marriott offers return?

@aav wrote:

This time last year there was lots of frenzy with the ritz super140k offer and travel credit. I apped in early feb. and enjoyed a 2 night stay at the Cayman Islands location. We had such a great time, hubby's ready to apply . Waiting and hoping it comes around sometime soon.. We should have hit the Marriott card when it was at 70k. If y'all here anything, please post.. 

Marriott 70k offer with 7.5k for adding AU, with AF waived: https://creditcards.chase.com/a1/marriottpremier/70kphdmofferq4 

Marriott 80k offer with 7.5k for adding AU, no AF waived: https://creditcards.chase.com/a1/marriottpremier/80kphdmofferq4

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.