Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will the venture bonus post?

tag
nmac
Regular Contributor

When will the venture bonus post?

Does anybody know when the bonus posts after meeting the min spend on the the cap1 venture card? Does it post on the next statement after meeting the spend requirement or does it post as soon as the spending requiment is met like the normal "miles?" I need to decide if I'm going to meet the min spend before the statment cuts or sometime in mid October. 

Thanks

Quick Silver 2k - Discover 4.3K - Chase Freedom 7.6K - Venture 13K
Citi Double Cash 3.5K - Amex SPG 5K - CSP 5K - Arrival+ 3K
SW Premiere 5K - Citi TY Premiere 3.7K - FNBO Sun Country 3.6K
BOA Cash Rewards 5K - DCU Platinum 10K - Spirit 5K
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Re: When will the venture bonus post?

nmac wrote:

Does anybody know when the bonus posts after meeting the min spend on the the cap1 venture card? Does it post on the next statement after meeting the spend requirement or does it post as soon as the spending requiment is met like the normal "miles?" I need to decide if I'm going to meet the min spend before the statment cuts or sometime in mid October. 

Thanks

For me it posted within 24 hours of hitting the spending requirement - once the transactions go from "pending" to posted, the credit shows up in your miles which you can use right away. This was  just last month for me BTW.

Message 2 of 3
nmac
Regular Contributor

Re: When will the venture bonus post?

@pipeguy wrote:

@nmac wrote:

Thanks

For me it posted within 24 hours of hitting the spending requirement - once the transactions go from "pending" to posted, the credit shows up in your miles which you can use right away. This was  just last month for me BTW.

Thanks! This is exactly what I wanted to hear. 

Quick Silver 2k - Discover 4.3K - Chase Freedom 7.6K - Venture 13K
Citi Double Cash 3.5K - Amex SPG 5K - CSP 5K - Arrival+ 3K
SW Premiere 5K - Citi TY Premiere 3.7K - FNBO Sun Country 3.6K
BOA Cash Rewards 5K - DCU Platinum 10K - Spirit 5K
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.