cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When you apply credit card, they are checking which credit breau?

tag
grinlikechelsea
Established Contributor

Re: When you apply credit card, they are checking which credit breau?

@aubie1kenobie2 wrote:

Chase pulled all 3 for me last year!! Smiley Sad That was when I was applying like there is no tomorrow, lol, and with a very limited credit history.

That sucks! I know lenders sometimes pull more than one report for those who are borderline or have a short credit history, but it definitely isn't fun to be triple pulled!

Message 11 of 13
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@grinlikechelsea wrote:

@Themanwhocan wrote:

@Zyonlee4u wrote:

Thank you..

What is Huntington and FIA?

Call me Ishmael...

Huntington Voice is my Great White Whale.

Haha, did they not extend their market to consumers outside their service area? And be warned, the card isn't blue. Smiley Tongue

Oh, so there you are Starbuck. I wondered when you would show up.

No, they are most generous in allowing you to fill out their online application with all your personal data, and at the very end they say you are not in their business area and decline you on the spot. Not so much as a "wait 10 secs for us to ponder this decision"...

Huntington Voice seeks thee not. It is thou, thou, that madly seekest him!

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 12 of 13
grinlikechelsea
Established Contributor

@Themanwhocan wrote:

@grinlikechelsea wrote:

@Themanwhocan wrote:

@Zyonlee4u wrote:

Thank you..

What is Huntington and FIA?

Call me Ishmael...

Huntington Voice is my Great White Whale.

Haha, did they not extend their market to consumers outside their service area? And be warned, the card isn't blue. Smiley Tongue

Oh, so there you are Starbuck. I wondered when you would show up.

No, they are most generous in allowing you to fill out their online application with all your personal data, and at the very end they say you are not in their business area and decline you on the spot. Not so much as a "wait 10 secs for us to ponder this decision"...

Huntington Voice seeks thee not. It is thou, thou, that madly seekest him!

Patience, padawan. The card in which you seek shall be in your hands in the foreseeable future, so saith the Huntington Sage. 

And they apparently never cancelled mine after i asked them to. So I've been using it again at drug stores and its been growing on me. I think you'll like it Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.